Touchdown! Thank you for joining the team to make a difference!
We’d love for your church or organization to be a collection site for United in Red, White, and Blue! Here’s what we’d like you to do:
- Comment below to sign up as a collection site. Provide your church/organization name and location (including state, please!), and recipient if known.
- Choose a recipient for your donations.
- Collect as many food items and monetary donations as you can until the end of the Super Bowl (Feb 1).
- Count and Report the total number of items and dollar donations you have collected (and the receiving food organization) and report the numbers to email@example.com by 11:59 pm Sunday, February 1st.
- Celebrate as you Donate your food and share in something bigger than all of us. Please email us with any questions. We are here to support your generous participation.
- (This data is updated manually by one volunteer; please be patient and please provide your church contact information and location because I can’t search the web or the Conference journal for each entry. Thanks!)
Known Donation Sites by State (alphabetical by state and town):
here’s where to donate in…
– Brooksville United Methodist Church, 713 Coastal Rd., So. Brooksville ME & Reversing Falls Sanctuary, 818 Bagaduce Rd. No. Brooksville ME, Leave donations in the entryway to the Fellowship Room at BUMC, or in the entryway of Reversing Falls, any time, any day between now and when the Patriots win the game and the day we show love and compassion for ALL of God’s people. Collecting for Tree of Life Food Pantry in Blue Hill.
– Brunswick United Methodist Church, 320 Church Rd., Brunswick ME, 207-725-2185, collecting for the Midcoast Hunger Prevention Program of Brunswick (drops offs: Fri 10 am to 2 pm, Sun 8:30 am to 11:30 am at the church)
– (Portland) Hope.Gate.Way., 509 Forest Ave, Portland ME, 207-400-6262 or firstname.lastname@example.org for donation information, collecting for neighbors in the Parkside neighborhood of Portland through the Sacred Heart Food Pantry
– (Presque Isle) Grant Memorial United Methodist Church, Fleetwood St., Presque Isle, ME, 207-762-9531, collecting for Gift
– (South Portland) Thornton Heights United Methodist Church, 100 Westbrook St., South Portland ME, call Kathleen at 207-809-9961, collecting for the South Portland Food Cupboard (drop off Jan. 29, 9:30am-noon, Jan. 31, 1:00-4:00pm or Sunday Feb. 1, 8:30am-noon)
– York-Ogunquit Church, 1026 US Route One (PO Box 521), York ME, 207-363-2749 or email@example.com (Drop-off Hours: Sun-Thurs 9:00am-Noon), collecting for York Community Food Pantry
– (Braintree) Heritage United Methodist Church, Braintree MA, collecting for Braintree Food Pantry and Interfaith Social Services of Quincy.
– (Clinton) The United Church of Clinton, 109 Haskell Ave, Clinton MA, Collecting for Clinton W.H.E.A.T. / community cafe food panty
– East Longmeadow United Methodist Church, 215 Somers Rd., E. Longmeadow MA, 413-525-7416 (food donations collected Thurs through Sun, ( am to noon, at the office door at back of building)
– (Hudson) First United Methodist Church, Hudson MA
– Lexington United Methodist Church, 2600 Massachusetts Ave., Lexington MA, 781-861-9301, collecting for Lexington Food Pantry
– (Malden) Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, 577 Salem St., Malden MA, 781-321-2490, collecting for Bread of Life in Malden and United Methodist Economic Ministry in Maine
– (Mansfield) Faith Fellowship United Methodist Church, 9 N. Main St., Mansfield MA, 508-399-6040
– (Medford) First Community United Methodist Church, 55 Otis St., Medford MA, collecting for the Community Cupboard Food Bank in Medford
– (Melrose) First United Methodist Church, 645 Main St., Melrose MA, Monday-Friday, 9-1; Sundays 9-12:30, collecting for Pantry of Hope, Melrose
– Melrose Highlands Congregational Church, 355 Franklin St., Melrose MA, accepting food donations and checks (made out to “A Servant’s Heart Food Pantry”) for a Servant’s Heart Food Pantry (checks: mail slot on Franklin St. Food: collection bin at the back door on W. Highland Ave. 6 am – 1 pm, Mon – Thurs, Super Bowl Sun 9:30 am to noon.
– ( Merrimac) Merrimacport United Methodist Church, 39 High St (corner of River Rd), Merrimac MA, collecting for Merrimac Senior Food Pantry (Bring non-perishable food when you come for worship Sun, Feb.1 at 10am, or drop off anytime Sunday until 5pm)
– (North Andover) First United Methodist Church, 57 Peters St., No. Andover, MA, 978-682-5305, collecting for Neighbors in Need, Lawrence, MA and Peoples Pantry, No. Andover, MA (hours- Sun 9 am to 2 pm; Tues, Fri 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; Thurs 8:30 am to 11:30 am; Office door is in the rear of the building)
– (Salisbury) East Parish United Methodist Church, 8 Lafayette Rd., Salisbury MA, collecting for Pettengill House Food Pantry in Salisbury.
– South Walpole United Methodist Church, 1886 Washington St., South Walpole MA, 508-668-2530, collecting for the Walpole Food Pantry (and within shouting distance of Gillette Stadium!)
– Tewksbury United Methodist Church, 2335 Main St., Tewksbury MA, 978-658-9551, collecting for Tewksbury Food Pantry (Hours for drop of: Sun 8:30 am – 10:30 am; Tues, Wed, Thurs: 9 am -1 pm)
– Bow Mills United Methodist Church, 505 South St., Bow NH 603-224-0884 (firstname.lastname@example.org; collection times: Mon 5-7 pm, Wed 10 am-5 pm, Thurs 1-7 pm, all morning Sunday, please contact church office for other times), collecting for Friends of Forgotten Children in Concord, NH
– Grantham United Methodist Church, Route 10 in the center of Grantham NH, collecting for the Grantham food bank and the Newport Area Food Bank (receiving donations Sat and Sun from 9 am to noon)
– Lebanon United Methodist Church, 18 School St., Lebanon NH, 603-448-5478, collecting for LISTEN Food Pantry
– (Sunapee) Lake Sunapee United Methodist Church, 9 Lower Main St., Sunapee NH, 603-372-2302, collecting for the Sunapee Food Bank and the Kearsarge Regional Food Band in New London (donations received Thurs 29th through Sun Feb 1 from 9 to noon or by appointment)
– North Kingstown United Methodist Church, 450 Boston Neck Road, North Kingstown RI, 401-294-9293 (drop off hours: Sun 7:30am – Noon; Mon, Tues, Thurs 9:30 – 1:30pm; Wed Noon – 4pm), collecting for North Kingstown Food Pantry
– (Barre) Hedding United Methodist Church, 40 Washington St., Barre VT, 802-476-8156, collecting for the Hedding Food Shelf
– (East Arlington) Federated Church of East Arlington, 91 Ice Pond Rd, East Arlington VT,802-375-2548, collecting for Arlington (VT) Food Shelf (Food donations: church narthex Mon thru Fri, 9a.m. to noon and 5 to 7 p.m.; Sat, 1/31 and Sun, 2/1 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Financial donations: church office across the street at 102 Ice Pond Rd, M-F 9 a.m. to 12 noon)
– (Essex Jct) Grace United Methodist Church, 130 Maple St., Essex Junction VT, 802-878-8071 (drop off time: Mon – Thurs 9 to 11 am, or call for other times), collecting for Heavenly Pantry in Essex Junction.
– Middlebury United Methodist Church, N. Pleasant St., Middlebury VT, 802-388-2510, Food drop off on February 1 from 9AM to noon.
– (Saint Albans) Saint Paul’s UMC, 11 Church St., Saint Albans VT, 802-524-5632, collecting for the Franklin/Grand Isle Community Action Food Shelf